Introduction To IPM
Introduced in 2011 by IIM-Indore, the Integrated Programme in Management (IPM) is a 5 year programme comprising of 15 terms with each year having 3 terms of 3 months each. For the first three years, the student acquires knowledge of diverse subjects like social sciences, mathematics and economics and then eventually goes on to pursue the IIM-Indore’s flagship PGP programme in the final two years of the programme. IPM is a programme that redefines a student’s conventional journey from 10+2 to a top B-school like the IIM-Indore.
1. IIM After 10+2: The IPM program is a gateway to one of the top IIMs, IIM Indore. As IPM is still in its early stages of mustering the interest of young aspirant; it provides the chance of making it to the IIM when the competition is extremely less. While almost 1.8 lakh students appeared for CAT in 2015, only about 18,000 appeared for the IPM test in the same year. Comparing it with the B.Tech graduates who pursue an MBA after engineering and spend 6 years in doing so, IPM saves the students’ one year as it gets completed within a matter of 5 years.
2. Holistic Education: A big reason for IPM’s uniqueness is its well charted curriculum. IPM imparts the necessary knowledge and skills, not just in the field of management but in various other subjects. The students’ intellect is nourished by the world class IIM faculty.
3. The IIM Brand Value: The unmatched IIM degree adds tremendous value to a candidate’s credentials. A 10+2 student can aspire to get benefit from this brand value without having to do a separate under-graduate course in any other field of study.
4. Better Placements: In direct comparison with engineering and law, the IPM is quite ahead of both of them in terms of the placements. While a fresher graduating from an engineering college bags an average salary package of anything between 3 – 7 lakhs, an IPM graduate gets empowered with a salary package of something between 15 – 20 lakhs. Not just in terms of money, MBA students start their careers with a good stead. While an engineer starts his career in the lowest strata of executives, an MBA from and IIM joins an organization at the mid-management or senior management levels.
Success Point Advantages
One of the best Coaching Centre In Eastern India For Competitive Exams.
Consistent Success Record (96 percent of our students in last 18 years got selected in premier institutions across India.)
- Rigorous Orientation in Maths, English, Reasoning, General Awareness, Group Discussion & Interview Skills.
Customised WAT GD GE &PI Preparation for respective Colleges
Well researched study materials always in-line with changing pattern of exam.
Passionate Mentors & well qualified faculty who get super stoked about guiding students achieve their education dreams.
Courses Under IPM
Aptitude Test + Written Ability Test (WAT) + Personal Interview (PI).
- It is of objective-type nature.
- Time duration 2hrs
- 100 questions, each carries 4 marks
- Negative marking of 1 mark for each wrong answer
- Answer the question in pre-specified order.
Computation Of Aptitude Test Score
|Score in quantitative ability||65|
|Score in verbal ability section||35|
|Aptitude test score||100|
Computation Of Composite Score
|Aptitude Test Score (ATS)||50|
|Personal Interview (PI)||35|
|Written Ability Test (WAT)||15|
Our Classroom Courses
Register for a
Get a Success Point Experience today!
Best BBA / HOTEL MANAGEMENT / GDPI / MASS COMMUNICATION / LIBERAL ARTS Entrance Coaching
Register for our free demo classes now
for our top BBA Coaching, HOTEL MANAGEMENT, GDPI
Entrance preparation courses.
Hurry! Don’t be late to start your course.