CIMA is the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants.
It is the world's largest professional body of chartered global management accountants, and offers the most relevant accounting qualification for a career in business. It has members and students in 178 countries, making the qualification the preferred choice for employers.
- Employers globally choose CIMA members:
For a career in business & finance with some of the biggest companies like BP, Capgemini, Coca-Cola, Deloitte, GlaxoSmithKline, HSBC, Nestle & Siemens, CIMA is the professional qualification to have
- Greater earning potential:
Average salaries in India has been shown to be more than 10 lakhs for students and more than 30 lakhs for members.
- Develops skills and helps gain competence as you progress: With every level, you'll find yourself acquiring and gaining business and financial skills, resulting in better and more interesting roles in your organisation.
- A higher level of professionalism:
Everything taught and practiced under CIMA is underpinned by the very highest levels of professionalism and clear set of ethics.
- Opening doors around the world with the CGMA Designation:
: Once you complete the CIMA Professional Qualification and obtain your membership, you'll be eligible to use the designation letters ACMA (Associate Chartered Management Accountant) and CGMA (Chartered Global Management Accountant).
CGMA is the global designation for management accountants, powered by AICPA (American Institute of Certified Public Accountants) and CIMA, two of the world's most prestigious accounting organisations. Having the letters CGMA after your name brings huge career benefits including:
Register for CIMA Seminar at Success Point
- Global recognition of your experience, commitment and skills by key employers
- Connection to a community of like-minded peers with whom you can share best practice
- Access to CGMA tools, webinars, reports and research that will keep you at the forefront of your profession and give you a competitive edge.
- Global Job opportunities
Qualifying as CIMA will open up global job opportunities in whatever sector you choose to work in. You will have the skills and knowledge to move between roles, taking on new business and financial challenges. This will open your eyes to a huge number of opportunities