BBA/ BBM/ BBS/ BBE/ BFIA is a bachelor’s degree in Business Studies. In most universities, the degree is conferred upon a student after 3 years of full-time study. The program provides a strong foundation for Management aspirants at the formative stage itself. This course provides a thorough grounding in decision making and support techniques and enables the students to deal with organizational problems. It also acquaints and prepares students for the more grueling Common Admission test (CAT).
Why should you study Business Management?
- It is an excellent platform to build a career as an MBA.
- It opens up avenues in different professions (CA / CFA / MBA).
- It helps you develop your personality through rigorous orientations to become a true management professional.
How you should study Business Management :
Students who have finished their 10+2 can go for the course. Typically, a written test, followed by a GD and interview is the procedure of admission. The tests include subjective and objective questions to test the candidates’ general awareness, intellectual & business aptitude as well as commitment for business.
Entrance Exam Pattern:
- English, Comprehension skills
- Verbal Ability
- Business & General Awareness & Knowledge
- Quantitative Aptitude, Numerical Ability, Fundamental Mathematical Operations
- Logical, Analytical & Critical Reasoning, General Intelligence
- Data Analysis and Interpretation
- 90% of our student in last 5 years got admission in premier institutions like JD Birla, St Xavier's, Christ University, Delhi University, Symbiosis, Narsee Monjee etc.
- Well researched Study Material
- Rigorous orientation in Maths / English-Reading Comprehension /General Awareness
- Practice for both Multiple Choice Questions as well as subjective papers
- Regular Mock Tests followed by detailed Analysis and doubt clearing sessions
- Specifically designed Group Discussion and Personal Interview trainings